The homeopathic center offers services for the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases using the homeopathic method in pediatrics, ophthalmology, endocrinology, neurology, urology, gynecology, etc. We have highly qualified doctors with solid clinical and homeopathic experience. Our homeopathic doctors are very well known in the USA for those who at least once underwent treatment at this Homeopathic Center. All specialists are graduates of well-known medical universities located in the USA and Europe.
The following branches of homeopathic treatment are offered in this center.
Endocrinological diseases (disorders of the endocrine system):
- obesity (various types);
- correction of glucose level in diabetes type 1 and 2;
- acute and chronic autoimmune thyroiditis;
- diffuse toxic goiter;
- multinodular goiter;
- hyperplasia of the thyroid gland.
Gynecological diseases (inflammatory diseases of the sexual sphere):
- inflammatory diseases of the sexual sphere (external and internal genital organs) (including bacterial vaginosis);
- ovarian dysfunction in all age groups;
- functional ovarian cysts;
- amenorrhea, polycystic and multifollicular ovaries;
- scanty menstruation, menstrual pain, painful premenstrual syndrome;
- uterine fibroids;
- infertility (positive results are possible even after long-lasting and unsuccessful treatment and use of all methods);
- good results in the treatment of vulvar itching, menopause kraurosis, pathological menopause (flushing, sweating, fever, palpitations, etc.).
Neurological diseases (all types of headaches, with the exception of tumor processes):
- dyscirculatory and hydrocephalic migraine;
- residual effects of closed the brain and spinal cord injuries:
- concussions and brain bruises;
- traumatic encephalopathy, including epileptic syndrome;
- traumatic plexitis and neuritis;
- consequences of birth trauma, rapid and protracted labor.
Vascular lesions of the nervous system:
- atherosclerotic, cerebrovascular insufficiency;
- arterial hypertension and hypertensive disease;
- transient disorders of cerebral circulation;
- residual effects of a stroke.
Residual effects of the transferred neuroinfection:
- herpes infection.
Vertebral lesions of the peripheral nervous system:
- neuritis and neuralgia;
Damage to the autonomic nervous system:
- vegetative dystonia syndrome;
- hypothalamic (diencephalic) syndrome;
- epilepsy and syncopal states, with the exception of those caused by tumor processes.
All types of neurosis and asthenic conditions:
- obsessive neurosis;
Toxic damage to the nervous system:
- polyneuropathy, including diabetic;
- correction of behavioral disorders in children;
- urticaria acute;
- chronic allergic dermatitis;
- allergic rhinitis;
- asthmatic component;
- atopic dermatitis;
- various types of dermatitis, fungal infections of the skin;
- benign skin neoplasms (warts, papillomas, condylomas, etc.);
- rosacea acne;
- herpes manifestations (including herpes zoster);
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- molluscum contagiosum;
- varicose disease with complications (trophic disorders on the skin);
- acute and chronic eyelid diseases;
- allergic and inflammatory diseases (including conjunctivitis, episcleritis, scleritis, keratitis, dry eye syndrome, uveitis, choroiditis, retinitis);
- myopia (including stabilization during progression, removal of spasm and increased fatigue in the case of visual loading);
- farsightedness (including progressive age);
- degenerative diseases of the retina;
- vascular diseases of the retina (including vein thrombosis, vasculitis, diabetic retinopathy);
- destruction, opacities of the vitreous body.
- varicose veins of the spermatic cord (varicocele);
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH);
- peyronie’s disease;
- renal cysts;
- polycystic kidney disease;
- nephroptosis (kidney prolapse);
- male infertility;
- erectile dysfunction;
- premature ejaculation;
- urolithiasis disease;
- chronic prostatitis;
- urethral stricture;
- chronic renal failure (CRF);
- nephrogenic hypertension;
- urinary incontinence;
- neuromuscular dysfunction of the bladder.