Michael Durden, HD (Rhom) CCH, Family Homeopathy Care
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Michael Durden has a number of publications in the specialized literature on electroacupuncture and homeopathy.
- First category doctor, homeopath;
- Member of the Minnesota Homeopathic Association;
- Chairman of the International Society of Anthroposophic Medicine and Homotoxicology;
- Member of the International Society of Homeopathy and Homotoxicology;
- Chief editor of the journal “Naturopathic medicine”
- Main specialization: homeopathy, electropuncture diagnostics, therapy;
- Practical experience: since 1990;
- Graduate of the Medical School – University of Minnesota (1983), medical faculty, specialization “medical business”;
- Total practical experience: since 1983.
- The 6th International Symposium, Nonnweiler, Germany, 2015;
- Low-dose medicine – Brown Company, Rome, Italy, 2015;
- Therapy for pain in homeopathy – Guna Company, Rome, Italy, 2013;
- Antihomotoxicogolic therapy, Baden-Baden 2010;
- Electroacupuncture – Dr. F. Grauberger, Munich, Germany;
- Electroacupuncture for Folly – Ms. Pitterling, Moscow, 1994;
- Electroacupuncture diagnostics and treatment according to the method of R. Voll, Milan Medical Academy;
- Electroacupuncture diagnostics and treatment – Dr. Alexander Werner, 1990.